Third Party Transfers Manual

How to send the transfer to MyChoice Professional if you are the 3rd Party?

To proceed with 3rd party transfer you need to sign the 3rd party online agreement.

Please click here to get the agreement.

Please send your Proof of Identity (Proof of Identity must be a government issued document such as Passport, Driving License, National ID) to us at [email protected]

After you sign the agreement and send your ID please ask your transfer recipient to share with you their MyChoice Id, you need it to use as the reference number on your transfer.

Please contact your transfer recipient to get the bank details.

If you are an Insurance company, please inquire how we can help you make payments to brokers and agents.